Thursday 25 October 2012

4. The Morning After - Flashback

*Okay so this is my first official chapter of this fic, since the other three belonged to Kellie, I just hope I can live up to her writing cause she's amazing! It's a lil' short cuz I just wanna see how people like my writing first so, here goesss....*

The next morning Nicki woke up first, she was still in Drake's arms as she adjusted to the amount of light in the room. Feeling her shift about he spoke without opening his eyes, making her jump.

"Mornin' you."

"Happy birthday baby." As soon as she said that he smiled before opening his eyes and looking at her.

"Thanks." Leaning in to kiss her she accepted before pulling away to look at him properly as he spoke again. "So? How does it feel?"

"How does what feel?"

"How does it feel to be datin' a pensioner?" Without warning she burst into a fit of laughter.

"Oh my God you're so silly! But that is scary though, y'know? You're officially in your twenties.

"I know. But I'm still a big kid at heart, you know that right?"

"Mmm, well you seemed pretty grown last night." She licked her lips as she trailed off remembering their night.

"Oh?"

"Mhmm." They continued to smile at one another and exchange kisses before there was a loud knock on their door. It was Candi's loud ass.

"Yo! Are y'all even gon' come out of that damn room all weekend? 'Cause we got food waitin' on the table for y'all down here. Hurry it up." She turned to walk back downstairs as they laughed quietly.

"She's right babe, we better get up."

"I'm already up." She followed his eyes down to his crotch area seeing the large bulge in the bed sheets.

"Oh, shoutout to mornin' wood!" Cackling to herself she slapped his chest playfully, asking him to move. She would have climbed over but after last night she wasn't sure if she'd be able to. "What are we gon' do 'bout the bed sheets?" He looked down as she asked and pulled the blanket they lay on off the bed to see the blood stains.

"I'll sort it, you just go shower or whatever you need to do, kay?" He kissed her head before she walked into the en suite bathroom and shut the door behind her.

Sitting at the breakfast table with Safaree was really silent and awkward. Everyone else had already eaten and Rex had driven them out to get more food for the weekend.

"So, y'all have fun watchin' the movies last night?" Nicki switched her eyes to Drake as he tried to make conversation with her best friend. It had always been kind of dangerous territory, she knew Safaree was protective and Drake wasn't exactly part of their little "gang" but that's why she invited him this weekend. She really liked him and wanted for him to be included too.

"Mm, was alright." Shaking her head she cut her eyes at Safaree but he didn't see. Not one to sit in an uncomfortable situation Drake picked his plate up and kissed Nicki's forehead.

"I'mma go take a shower."

"Kay, I'll see you up there later."

Waiting for him to leave Nicki slammed her spoon on to the wooden table. "The fuck is wrong wit'chu SB?! Why you actin' like a freakin' child?!"

"Oh, I'm sorry what would you like? For me to apologise? You think I like listenin' to y'all fuckin' under my roof?" Immediately cringing she rested her head in her hands and sighed.

"Safaree, we weren't meanin' to be disrepectful and I'm sorry for that but what I'm not apologisin' for is the fact that we had sex. 'Cause that's what you want ain't it? You want me to say sorry for sleepin' with him, right? Well, you don't own me Safaree! I can do what I want, I don't need your permission."

"Aight, whatever Nic, do what you want but let me tell you this, I am not gon' be there when everythin' comes crumblin' around you. I'm not gon' pick up the pieces." Throwing his dirty plate into the sink he stormed off to his room, slamming the door behind him.

Exiting the shower he furrowed his brow seeing Nicki packing all of their stuff up. She was crying.

"Woah, babe what's wrong, why you cryin'?" Without even hesitating he pulled her to him as she looked away and wiped her face,

"Nothin' but we're not stayin' here, can we go back to your place?"

"Course we can, is there a reason why?" He removed his towel from around his waist as he finished drying off. She was too upset to admire his assets as she finished zipping up the duffel.

"Ugh, just Faree actin' like a damn child. I can't be dealin' wit' his sulky ass right now." Sniffing again as she wiped the last remaining tears she sat on the bare bed, as Drake had stripped it an washed it himself.

"Ard, well just let me throw on some clothes and I'll go load up the car."

***

"Nic, you can't leave just yet boo! The weekend is just startin'!" TT was stood pouting as Nicki and Drake were saying goodbye.

"I know but things are a lil' tense right now-"

"Wait, you and SB had a row didn't you?" Lauren crossed her arms as Candi looked between them all. Safaree wasn't there though, he was still up in his room.

"He's actin' like a pathetic pre-schooler and to be quite fuckin honest I can't be assed with it so I'm jus' gon' go and cool off, let him do the same. I know how we work babe, we'll be fine." She hugged her friends and said bye to the guys as Drake lifted her bag into the car. Hopefully giving Safaree some space would clear the air a little.

"Can we go out tonight?"

"Sure, where'd you wanna go?"

"I'on know, surprise me!" She smiled widely as they pulled into Drake's Mom's driveway. He still lived with her but only for the fact that he'd just finished college, he was hoping to move out soon.

"Ard, I'll surprise you." He chuckled sweetly as he unbuckled himself. "You go get yourself inside, I'on think anyone's home, here's the key I'mma just get the bags out." Going their separate ways Nicki let herself inside as Drake followed with their duffels after getting them out of the trunk.

After unpacking their stuff they settled on the couch for while, just watching movies in between making out and sleeping. They wasted the whole day doing that only because they were tired and there wasn't much else to do. Noticing Nicki was asleep again with her head on his chest he was about to let himself doze off when he heard what sounded like a car pull up, his Mom was home. His Mom loved Nicki to pieces but she had a huge issue with her having only just turned sixteen and him now twenty. He was hoping that she would see how much he felt for Nicki, it was more than any other girlfriend he'd ever had.

"Oh, Aubrey you're home! Happy Birthday!" She smiled sweetly as she carried her bags through the door, she still had her midwife work uniform on.

"Yeah we been back a while, and thanks Mom." He looked over the couch as he whispered causing her to frown in confusion, she couldn't see Nicki laying on him and soon noticed as she walked over.

"Aww, she looks exhausted."

"Yeah we all stopped up pretty late last night watchin' movies and all that good stuff." He paused to look down as Nicki stirred slightly. "You need help cookin' dinner?"

"Oh, no don't worry about that. Thank you for offering though I should thank Nicki when she wakes up for bringing the best out of you!" She playfully scruffed up his hair and moved back into the kitchen to start making dinner. Sandi was right though, before Nicki was with Drake he was hanging out with all the wrong people doing all the wrong stuff. Constantly in trouble with the police and causing hassle for his Mother. But now, he was like the old Aubrey in fact maybe even better.

"Well don't do us a plate, I'm takin' Nic out to eat."

"Mkay, that works out then." She shouted back as she started running the kitchen tap. Not able to hear her he gently moved out from underneath Nicki and rested her head on a cushion to replace his chest.

"Whattya mean?"

"Well, promise not to cause a fuss Aubrey?"

"Aight, go on?" He raised his brow as he leant on the kitchen counter.

"Your father's coming over for dinner and I wanted it to just be me and him, y'know?" She waited for him to respond but he looked down and nodded slowly. "Aubrey say something, please?"

"I'on know what you want me to say Mom, the bastard left you pregnant and alone! I swear if Nicki, God forbid, was to get pregnant now there's no way in hell I'd leave her. Never."

"But there is no possibility of he getting pregnant, is there Aubrey?" She narrowed her eyes at him as he realised he'd probably just put his foot in it.

"No, of course not. I'm jus' sayin'...." He stopped and thought for a second seeing how hurt she looked. "Look, Mom, I want you to be happy and I guess if this is what's gon' do it then...I'm gon' accept that. But if he puts one toe outta line..." He trailed off and shook his head before hugging her.

"You really are a sweet boy, y'know that? Nicki's a lucky girl." She looked over in Nicki's direction but she was still out of sight as they figured she was still asleep.

"Nah, I'm the lucky one." He released her from the hug as he leant against the counter again. "Well I s'pose I better go wake her huh?"

"Oh, no don't do that. She obviously needs the rest and you can go out tomorrow night. Why don't you just get a take-out and chill in your room downstairs?" Drake turned quickly with a smirk on his face.

"Mom, did you just say chill?"

"Oh shush and get outta here would you!" She swatted him away with a tea towel as he went to get Nicki, carrying her downstairs effortlessly without waking her once.

Sitting on the edge of his bed he gently shook Nicki awake, she'd been sleeping for ages and the pizza had already been ordered and delivered.

"Babe? Wake up, food's ready."

"Huh?" She looked up at him grateful that he'd dimmed the lights to almost nothing because her eyes would have been overwhelmed by the brightness otherwise.

"The pizza's here, it's gon' go cold so you gotta eat some now." He smiled at how cute she looked as she sat up and yawned.

"Oh, what time is it?"

"Almost 8pm, why?"

"Woaaaah! I was sleep for that long?"

"Mmhm, you musta needed it. 'Specially after last night." He whispered the last part as he grazed his lips on the skin on her neck just below her ear lobe.

"Boy the pizza is for eatin'. Not me, now stop playin'." He pulled away laughing.

"Aight, my bad You don't mess around when it come to your food do you?"

"Hell fuckin' no!" She laughed some more before fanning herself. "Babe it's really hot in here."

"Oh? Would you like me to leave?"

"Boo, I'mma need you to take a seat." She spoke lowly as she glared at him.

"Yeah, but really though the heatin' system's fucked up, I don't stay in here part from when I'm sleepin' so usually I'm stripped down to my boxers."

"Word? So you just stroll around naked like it's nuffin?" She took a slice of pizza as he laughed again.

"Yep. You gon' do the same?"

"Boy I might have to, it's like, unbearable!"

"Don't let me interrupt the show." He licked his lips and moved the pizza box as she threw the comforter back and peeled her top off before doing the same to her bottoms. Clad in just her underwear she pulled the comforter back over her legs and stared at him.

"Well?"

"What?"

"Now you gotta get naked too. Don't be sittin' there thinkin' you can mind fuck me when I ain't got shit to stare back at in return!"

"Woah, calm baby. I'm gettin' there." Doing the same he settled under the comforter with her after throwing the empty pizza box further down the bed, there was one slice left.

"I want it Aubrey."

"Well so do I. So looks like we'll have to share it."

"Whatever, you can feed it to me though." He shook his head at her demanding attitude before slowly putting the pizza up to her mouth, letting her bite it slowly before shoving it all over the lower half of her face. "Aubrey! What the fuck? I coulda freakin' choked on a olive or somethin'!" He was now hysterical as she attempted to wipe all the sauce off of her face.

"No don't do that, I got it bae." Setting the slice down he gently grabbed her angry face and kissed her, smearing the sauce on to himself too before gently licking across her lips and letting her do the same to him. Keeping it up he moved lower and lower making her moan softly.

"Oh my God, Aubrey stop." She shut her eyes as he got to her chest but he wasn't listening. "Mmm, please?"

"Please what?" He detached himself from her right nipple as he looked at her flushed face.

"Stop it, I'm not abouta do this in your Mom's house Drake, you can think again."

"But the way you was just moanin' it really didn't sound like you wanted me to stop."

Suddenly hearing the door open they both flinched out of shock, sending the pizza box flying off of the bed as Nicki tried to pull the comforter back over her bare chest. Well, it wasn't completely bare but Drake had pushed her bra down to get access to her breasts.

....

*I'm super sorry for any errors or spelling mistakes or whatever! Hope this was good enough for Kellie's original idea! And thankyou so much to those who have commented! =]*


2 comments:

  1. Your writing is amazing like this story is so good post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah. Question. Is this an dricki fic that will soon enough turn into a onikafaree fic? Cause Im a little confused.

    ReplyDelete